Excavator Machinery Diesel Engine Assembly Qsb6.7
|Model NO.||QSB6.7-C170 129KW 2200 RPM|
|Number of Strokes||Four-Stroke|
|Cylinder Arrangement Form||L|
|Number of Cylinders||6-Cylinder|
|Delivery Time||According to Your Amount|
|Engine Model||Water-Cooled Qsb6.7-C170 129kw 2200rpm|
|Transport Package||Standard Carton (as Per Customer Request)|
|Production Capacity||500000 Pieces/Months|
What products we can supply to customers :
1) Diesel Engine complete for 4BT, 6BT, 4CT, 6CT, 6LT, QSB4.5, QSB6.7, QSB5.9, ISF2.8, ISF3.8, QSL9, QSM11, QSX15, ISM11, ISG11, ISG12, QSB7, QSL8.9, QSL9.3, QSF2.8, QSF3.8, ISB series, ISDe series, ISLe series, etc.
2) Cylinder head, cylinder head assembly, cylinder block, crankshaft for : Toyota, VW, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, KIA, ISUZU, Ford, Nissan, Mazda, Cummins, Great Wall, CAT, HINO, Komatsu, Kubota, etc. 3) Engine long block / bare engine, engine short block for : Toyota, Hyundai / KIA, Cummins, Great Wall, Haval, Mitsubishi, JAC, JMC, Foton, ISUZU, Weichai, FAW, Yuchai, Yunnei, Quanchai, etc. 4) Full series of engine spare parts for some models: such as Cummins 4BT/6BT ISF2.8, ISF3.8, GW4D20, GW4G15, GW2.8, etc.
|Part Name||Engine assembly||Governed ([email protected])||[email protected]|
|Engine Model||QSB6.7-C170 129KW 2200 RPM||Peak Torque ([email protected])||[email protected]|
|Packing||Original / Neutral / Customized||Warranty||6 Months|
|MOQ||1 Piece||Payment Term||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, L/C, etc.|
|Delivery way||DHL/FEDEX/UPS/TNT,By Air, By Sea||FOB Port||Shanghai, Wuhan, Ningbo,Guangzhou,Shenzhen etc|
Question 1:How to buy engine spare parts? First of all, please tell us the part number of the parts you need. We will supply the same parts as yours. Secondly, if you don't know the part number, please provide parts name and engine series number, then we will check the part number through engine series number.
Question 2:How long is the delivery time? For complete engine and Power units , we need to arrange production according to the order, our general delivery time is 15-30 days. For spare parts , our general delivery time is 3-10 days.
Question 3:How to arrange delivery? Considering the large volume and weight of our products, to save the shipping cost, we generally recommend ship to your nearest port For small items and urgent orders, we can also provide air shipment and send goods to the airport in your city or your company address.
Question 4:How about Payment Methods? We suggest 30/70,T/T payment method: 30 percent down payment on placement of the order, with the remaining 70% due upon shipment. Question 5:How about Packing Methods? Normally we use wooden boxes for packaging or we can pack it according to your special needs.